Monday, September 24, 2012

How to post in our Blog??

Hi!

Great you found the way to our 'Workshop Polar Science and Education' - Blog.
To be able to write something in this blog as well, you would first need to sign in with your google account. Afterwards you have to go on the little button 'blogger' and create your own 'blogger -profile'. There will hence appear an option where you can add blogs. Here you would have to choose the 'Workshop Polar Science and Education'- Blog.
By pressing the little icon with the pen, you'll be able to write and post something by yourself!

If there are any questions please let us know
(Jose Xavier: jccx@cantab.net or Inga May: inga.may@awi.de/ )

We hope you'll use this blog for a fruitful and active exchange of information concerning yourself, your interests etc. ahead of the workshop!

Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Hello from Canada - just trying to see if I'm doing this right!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello From Portugal
    Testing the system :)
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain

    Testing the system too. Hope I do right as well

    Núria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Iceland
    Nice to meet you all.
    Looking forward to work with you.
    Take care
    Kolbrún

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very exciting to have such an international group! I hope you all are having a great weekend - only 12 noon here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all--can't wait to meet everyone at the workshop. It'll be my first trip to Portugal, so I hope some of you can recommend places to see while we are there. And if I should extend the travel a few days, where should I go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same questions - I would be leaving from Ottawa/Montreal. Where would you be traveling from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No that I have time, I want to test it myself.

    ReplyDelete